Friday, December 16, 2016

Big Merry Christmas Hugs

Today is my last post as Neat & Tangled's December guest designer. I've had a blast playing with their products, and am so grateful for the opportunity!

I made two projects for today (completely unrelated). For detail photos and more about the cards, please visit me on the Neat & Tangled blog.


The first one features Purrfect stamps/dies and the Big Hugs die.




And this one features the Star Cover Plate and Merry & Bright dies. I've also used the Please Deliver stamp set to dress up the coordinating envelope.

Have a great weekend, friends! Stay warm!


6 comments:

Alina said...

both absolutely beautiful, Amy!

Beth Norman said...

What cute cards. The cats are just too cute for words.

Miriam Prantner said...

Such great cards! Thanks so much for guesting for N&T this month, it was so much fun to see what you created each week!

Davi said...

Both cards are wonderful! I especially love the sweet first one :)

Charlotte Rose said...

This design is so cute! x

Janelle said...

Love both cards and would offer choice for those friends we have in our lives. TFS. :)