Tuesday, May 17, 2016

It's Your Big Day


Reverse Confetti's May release is filled with such fun papercrafting goodies! I'm especially enjoying the Falling Confetti Confetti Cuts die -- so many possibilities!





Here, I made a white rectangular cake base. The back layer is sponged in pink ink. The front layer is cut with the Falling Confetti die, allowing the ombre pink sponging to show through. Along the bottom, I added some frosting with the Double Edge Wonky Scallop Border Confetti Cuts die. The candles are from Candles 'n Confetti, and the sentiment is from Celebrations.



At the top I added some streamers that I die-cut with the Linked Garland Confetti Cuts dies.





Ink: Papertrey Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Green Parakeet, True Black

Paper: PTI white, Green Parakeet, Hibiscus Burst card stock; linen vellum; black diagonal stripe patterned paper (source unknown)

Other: black and white baker's twine, silver star sequins

 



Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love the giant cake! Fabulous card, Amy!

Unknown said...

Amy, Thank you for sharing this card. It's a fabulous design. Saving it as an idea for later. Need a card for my cousin's daughter. Thanks again g for sparkling my imagination.

Unknown said...

Amy, Thank you for sharing this card. It's a fabulous design. Saving it as an idea for later. Need a card for my cousin's daughter. Thanks again g for sparkling my imagination.